MINGORA, October 24: Eleven people, including five children, have sustained burn injuries as a result of a cylinder blast on an occasion of a wedding.

The police say that the blast took place at wedding ceremony of son of Mr Ameen in Shagai area of Saidu Sharif town.

A few of the women were present in the kitchen when the cylinder exploded due to gas leakage. As a result, 11 people including five children and several women, suffered burn wounds.

The injured were rushed to the Saidu Shareef Hospital where they were said to be in stable condition.

Hits: 2